AlgaEurope is one of the most global comprehensive conferences about science, technology and business in the Algae Biomass sector organized by industry professionals
And Check our Partners contributions:
- Adaptation to seawater of Arthrospira platensis and Chlorella vulgaris native strains and optimization of cultivation and downstream process: a case study in Gran Canaria. Aleman-Vega, M; Guidi, F; Venuleo, M; Portillo, E.
- Optimization of industrial cultivation of the native strain Tetraselmis striata and wastewater revaluation: a case study in Gran Canaria. Bustamante, B; Aleman-Vega, M; Venuleo, M; Portillo, E.
- Preconcentration of native Canarian microalgae strains by the application of selected flocculants. Figueira-Garcia, L; Gojkovic, Z; Venuleo, M; Guidi, F; Portillo, E.
- Microalgae and cellulose-producing bacteria: a symbiotic association for living and functional materials. MAB Culture Collection, Madeira.
- Phytoremediation capability of the marine microalgae Nannochloropsis gaditana to phthalates. MAB Culture Collection, Madeira.
- Cyanobacteria-based exopolymers: a physiological response to water contamination by microplastics. MAB Culture Collection, Madeira.
- Extracellular polymeric substances as potential bioflocullant for microplastics water removal. MAB Culture Collection, Madeira.
- Microalgae Antifungal Activity in agricultural applications. Hillary Righini & Roberta Roberti DISTAL University of Bologna and BEA Culture Collection.